To enrich the Southwest Florida community by presenting opera performances and educational programs which engage internationally renowned performers and directors while nurturing regionally-based talent through the creation of a permanent local opera company.
- To create a professional, self-producing Regional Opera Company in Southwest Florida to engage the nation’s finest professional singing actors, stage directors and guest conductors for principal roles while encouraging and supporting talented performers from our region.
- To produce at least three productions per season in a variety of styles, including Classic Grand Opera, American Opera, contemporary or lesser-known works and Operetta.
- To create first-rate Opera Theater by placing equal emphasis on theatrical elements and musical values.
- To be an integral part of the community, further enriching local artistic culture, drawing from the community in order to give back to it.
- To establish a Young Artists Program and a Student Apprentice program, promoting an artistically challenging environment for young American singers entering the opera field by providing training and performance opportunities in the community.
- To place great emphasis on community outreach, nurturing new opera audiences through educational in-school programs, special matinees for students, public lecture-demonstrations and a range of affordable prices.
OPERA NAPLES, INC. REGISTRATION # CH19598